Thursday, June 24, 2010

Wedding Reception First Song Ideas

Sometimes it is tough to reinvent the wheel. If you are planning your first dance, here is a great list of ideas:

• You Are My First, My Last, My Everything - Barry White
• Take My Breath Away - Berlin
• The Rose - Bette Midler
• Our Love Is Here To Stay - Billie Holiday
• Just The Way You Are - Billy Joel
• She’s Got A Way - Billy Joel
• We’ve Got Tonight - Bob Seger
• You Are My Special Angel - Bob- Helms
• If - Bread
• Everything I Own - Bread
• Heaven - Bryan Adams
• True Love Ways - Buddy Holly
• Tonight And Forever - Carly Simon
• You’re The Inspiration - Chicago
• Lady In Red - Chris DeBurgh
• Longer - Dan Fogelberg
• Endless Love - Diana Ross & Lionel Richie
• Can You Feel the Love Tonight - Elton John
• Friends - Elton John
• The One - Elton John
• Your Song - Elton John
• Can’t Help Falling In Love - Elvis Presley
• Always - Erasure
• At Last - Etta James
• Let It Be Me - Everly Brothers
• Songbird - Fleetwood Mac
• The Best Is Yet To Come - Frank Sinatra
• The Way You Look Tonight - Frank Sinatra
• If I Loved You - from Carousel
• As Time Goes - - from Casablanca
• Some Enchanted Evening - from South Pacific
• Somewhere - from West Side Story
• Love Theme To Romeo & Juliet - from Zeffirelli’s Romeo and Juliet
• Nothing’s Gonna Change My Love For You - Glenn Medeiros
• Here We Are - Gloria Estefan
• Beautiful - Gordon Lightfoot
• It Had To Be You - Harry Connick, Jr.
• So This Is Love - James Ingram
• Up Where We Belong - Joe Cocker & Jennifer Warrens
• You Are So Beautiful - Joe Cocker
• Woman - John Lennon
• I Swear - John Michael Montgomery
• Chances Are - Johnny Mathis
• Beautiful In My Eyes - Joshua Kadison
• So In Love - K.D. lang
• Don’t Know Much - Linda Ronstadt & Aaron Neville
• Amazed - Lonestar
• What A Wonderful World - Louis Armstrong
• Here And Now - Luther Vandross
• Dream A Little Dream - Mamas & the Papas
• Hero - Mariah Carey
• Grow Old With Me - Mary Chapin Carpenter
• Embraceable You - Nat King Cole
• Unforgettable - Nat King Cole
• When I Fall In Love - Nat King Cole
• Marry Me - Neil Diamond & Buffy Lawson
• When A Man Loves A Woman - Percy Sledge
• After All - Peter Cetera & Cher
• Glory Of Love - Peter Cetera
• Wedding Song - There is Love - Petula Clark
• Perhaps Love - Placido Domingo & John Denver
• Forever and Ever, Amen - Randy Travis
• You Are the Everything - R.E.M.
• I Can’t Fight This Feeling Anymore - R.E.O. Speedwagon
• Unchained Melody - Righteous Brothers
• Tonight I Celebrate My Love For You - Roberta Flack & Peabo Bryson
• Truly, Madly, Deeply - Savage Garden
• Kiss From A Rose - Seal
• Dreaming Of You - Selena
• From This Moment - Shania Twain & Brian White
• You’re Still The One - Shania Twain
• If I Never Knew You - Shanice Wilson & John Secada
• True - Spandau Ballet
• You Are The Sunshine Of My Life - Stevie Wonder
• I Believe - When I Fall in Love - Stevie Wonder
• Ma Cherie Amour - Stevie Wonder
• Give a Little Bit - Supertramp
• Eternal Flame - The Bangles
• I Will - The Beatles
• In My Life - The Beatles
• Something - The Beatles
• We’ve Only Just Begun - The Carpenters
• In The Still of the Night - The Five Satins
• I Only Have Eyes For You - The Flamingos
• A Groovy Kind Of Love - The Mindbenders
• Oh, How The Years Go - - Vanessa Williams
• Will You Marry Me? - Vonda Shepard
• Hold Me - Whitney Houston & Teddy Pendergrass
• One Moment In Time - Whitney Houston

Am I missing anything? Drop me a line.



DJ Kenny Casanova - is a professional wedding reception mobile dj and professional wrestling ring announcer out of Albany, NY and Troy, NY.


Our site... www.TheDJservice.com




Our facebook... Kenny Casanova







DJ Kenny Casanova - is a professional wedding reception mobile dj and professional wrestling ring announcer out of Albany, NY and Troy, NY. You can email him at ken@theDJservice.com.


Our site... www.TheDJservice.com
Our Facebook... Kenny Casanova
Our Twitter... Kenny Casanova

2 comments:

  1. In a wedding party every arrangements should be done according to the latest trends because these Wedding Receptions creats impression on the society.

    ReplyDelete