Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Top 100 Modern First Dance Wedding Song List - NEW TRACKS! 1990-CURRENT


Getting married soon? If you're looking for first dance modern track ideas for your wedding, look no further. I know you may have spent days surfing through lists loaded with Dionne Warwick, Peter Frampton and a whole google of artists with sweet mullets who are no longer relevant in today's pop culture. I just updated my own playlists for my web site and this list is all new stuff!

I am a DJ. Most of my brides are younger and demand stuff they know. (Duh!) While there are some great classics out there to choose from, this list I compiled concentrates on late 90s up until today; the slow jams that today's bride and groom likely grew up with and listen to. Here is my list:

TOP 100 MODERN FIRST DANCE WEDDING SONGS – NEW/ALTERNATIVE LIST, by DJ Kenny Casanova, 2011

Adele - Make you feel my Love
Alanis Morissette - Head Over Feet
Alicia Keys - Fallin’
Alicia Keys - If I Ain’t Got You
All 4 One - I Swear
Ashlee Simpson - Pieces Of Me
Avril Lavigne - I'm With You
Ben Folds - The Luckiest
Corrs - All The Love In The World
Counting Crows - Accidentally In Love
Dave Matthews Band - You and Me
Delta Goodrem - Out Of The Blue
Dido - Thank You
Dixie Chicks - Cowboy Take Me Away
IZ Isreal Kamakawiwoʻole - Somewhere over The Rainbow
Jack Johnson -Banana Pancakes
Jack Johnson - Better Together
James Blunt - You're Beautiful
Jason Derulo - Watcha Say
Jason Mraz and Colbie Callait Lucky
Jason Mraz - I'm Yours
Jennifer Lopez – Baby I Love You
(CONTINUED...)

TO SEE THE REST OF THE LIST, CLICK HERE FOR MY WEBSITE


There are 100 songs in this custom list, this is only a sampling of it. Click the above link to go to my web site, www.TheDJservice.com to see the entire thing. Enjoy!

-DJ Kenny Casanova
:)

5 comments:

  1. Hi
    Informative Blog. Very nice lis.
    Thanks for share.
    Wedding Song

    ReplyDelete
  2. very lines about wedding musics.me feel real fact of music

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well somehow I got to read lots of articles on your blog. It’s amazing how interesting it is for me to visit you very often.
    florist

    ReplyDelete
  4. it was sure a pleasure of mine to make one comment on this blog. Have bookmarked this website for future reference. Will definitely share this info with friends
    Wedding Productions

    ReplyDelete
  5. Getting Married? If you are searching for first dance modern track or a custom wedding song suggestions for the wedding, your search is over. I understand you might have spent days surfing through lists packed with songs by suzi custom wedding songs

    ReplyDelete